Shopping online has become the quick resort of almost anyone in the modern time today. Upon seeing things that look good for us, we will immediately inquire about it.
Asking the store how much is that stuff? The price is good enough, yes. But the additional fee sometimes disappoints us. Asking ourselves “Aren’t there any store that offers free shipping?”
It’s good to know that there are companies that offer us a lot of assurance to have a good shopping experience. Like some offers free shipping fee for a certain amount of order.
Minimum order policy applies. Some offer cash on delivery for our advantage and assurance. Shipping fee has been charged to the prices that reflect on their Website so it’s hassle free and rest assured you will receive your order on time.
Since it’s COD, they don’t have to conform to any bank for payment deposit from the buyer. The transaction is fast and easy for both of you and the seller.
List of online shops that offers free shipping and COD:
- Goods.PH – this site is selling almost all type of goods you need every day from gadgets, fashion trends, home appliance, toys, and groceries.
- They offer cash on delivery within Metro Manila only.
- Offers free shipping but needs a minimum order of Php1000 outside Metro Manila. No minimum within Metro Manila.
- Zalora.PH – they sell branded products like clothes, bags, shoes, watches and accessories.
- Cash on delivery offered in certain areas.
- Free shipping is offered with a minimum order of Php 995 nationwide. Also, offers free return for products that did not satisfy you.
- Lazada.com.ph – this site offers almost all you need. From apparels, fashion, health, home, appliance, gadgets, sports, groceries, school supplies, pet supplies and more.
- They offer cash for delivery depending on the buyer’s location.
- Free shipping for minimum order of Php 1000 but no minimum within Metro Manila.
- Takatack.com – is an online marketplace with a variety of online sellers and partner affiliates to shop from. They have shoes for sale, fashion finds, gadgets for techies, and a whole lot more.
- Cash on delivery is offered nationwide.
- Free shipping for orders above Php 2000.
- Shopee.PH – a newbie in the online marketplace but is known for focusing on buy and sell on mobile. They have iOS and Android app that let sellers easily register and sell their product more effectively. This site offers a money back if you’re not satisfied.
- Cash on delivery is not available nationwide, only in some places depending on the seller.
- Free delivery for a minimum of 15 orders per week.
- Great Value Plus – one of the fast growing online market in the Philippines. They are selling accessories, clothing, home living decors and appliance, gadgets, kitchen essentials, tools and hardware and so much more.
- Cash on Delivery: offered nationwide with a minimum of Php 600 and a maximum of Php6000 only. For this option, you have to add Php 49 for deliveries within Metro Manila and Php 79 for provincial areas.
- Free Shipping: shipping fee already reflects on the websites price. No worries.
- Weemall.com – an online shop in the Philippines that provides nationwide delivery service, online and offline payment and convenient customer service. They are into audio devices, wearable items, accessories, wellness, outdoor and more.
- Cash on delivery- is offered nationwide with a minimum purchase of Php 500 and only applicable for products on hand. Pre-order items are not included in COD transactions.
- Shipping fee- already reflects on the prices declared on their website so you can free yourself of thinking about it.Tips- ask for discounts upon the transaction. No discount if asked upon delivery of the item. Caution- no meet-ups allowed so beware of the one receiving your transactions.
- Kimstore – one of the most famous and trusted gadget store in the Philippines. Gadgets—mobile phones, tablets, cameras, laptops, music players, gaming consoles, gadget accessories are available in their online store.
- Shipping: Meetups are ideal and have designated areas across Metro Manila. If home delivery is your only option, they send the items via LBC. Shipping fees vary on the type of item.
- Cash on delivery is also offered. The handling fee may apply depending on the amount of the item.
- Widget city – is a great online shop for gadgets such as smartphones, cameras, laptops, tablets, accessories and etc. One of the things you can guarantee with Widget City is they sell original products from top brands. Another cool thing with widget city is they have a dedicated support for every brand! There’s a support for Apple products, Samsung products, even for Cameras and other gadgets as well.
- Cash on delivery is accepted as a mode of payment. But in case your area is out of the places by COD,
- shipping already reflects the price you see on the website.
- Althea Philippines – this site is all about beauty. They sell cosmetic products exclusively and directly from Korea. If beauty products are all you’re looking for, this is perfect for you. All products are guaranteed safe and branded so rest assured your beauty is well taken care of.
- Offers free shipping for orders above Php 999.
Tips – when shopping online, try to browse as plenty of stores as you can for some point of price comparison to get the best deal you could ever have. Shipping fees always vary each store so compare it very well.
Cautions – as much as possible, always check the website’s review when buying a product online to make sure it’s legitimacy and for safety reason.
Always check if the products sold are not fake especially with imported ones. Be wary when product’s prices are too low to be true. Sometimes it’s good being paranoid when it comes to our safety and welfare.